Friday, September 3, 2010

Change Your Knobs




Hi Guys,

There is a simple thing you can do to change the look of your kitchen or bathroom cabinets or even a piece of furniture...change the knobs or pulls.

We have stainless steel appliances in our kitchen, so I chose brushed nickel knobs for the cabinet doors and drawers. My Norwegian pewter collection is in the china cabinet in the dining room, so I found some knobs that looked like pewter with a small design and changed all the knobs on the china cabinet and buffet.

I chose dragonfly knobs for the pantry doors in the kitchen with my son's dragonfly pictures hung right beside them.

When we remodeled our bathrooms, I didn't want plain round knobs, so I chose flower and leaf knobs for the master bath and bird cage knobs for the bath at the end of the hall.

A friend of mine was moving into a newly built home and needed to buy knobs for her kitchen. We chose black bird cage knobs which tied in beautifully with her black granite counter tops.

Home Depot has a large variety of knobs in every price range. You can also order knobs over the internet.

It's an easy way to perk up an old piece of furniture.

That's my tip for today.

b
                

              

No comments:

Post a Comment