Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Christmas Decorating Part 2


Outdoor Wreath

Hi Guys,

Fruit and Pine Cone Wreath
Well, I spent the day finishing my Christmas decorating. A few years ago I made a wreath and decorated it with pine cones and faux fruit. It doesn't scream Christmas, so I can leave it up all winter. I hung it on the dining room wall.
Christmas Card Holder

I made a Christmas card holder and hung it on the inside of the front door. Pretty soon it will be full.

Bowl Full of Balls
I filled a glass footed bowl with small Christmas balls and put it next to a hand crafted Santa that was given to me as a gift.
Santa

I filled a bowl full of pine cones and red berries and put it on the coffee table in the living room.
Pine Cones in Bowl

Wreath & Candy Canes
We strung some lights on the ficus tree in the family room.

I decorated the outside of the front door with a decorated, lighted wreath. I bought some gold wired ribbon and made a bow that I fastened to the top.

Lighted Poinsettias
I hung two lighted poinsettia plants on the plant hooks on the front porch. Both the wreath and the plants' lights are on timers, so I don't have to worry about turning them off and on. The decorative lights on the deck stay there all year round. We like to light them for parties. At Christmastime, we light them every night.

That's my tip for today.

b
Lights on the Deck

No comments:

Post a Comment