Thursday, December 2, 2010

Christmas Decorating Part 1

The Finished Tree
Hi Guys,

Adding Flowers
Setting up the Christmas Tree
Once again it is time to decorate for the holidays. I started my Christmas decorating on Thanksgiving by putting up the tree. Instead of adding ornaments, I added white poinsettias and lots of ribbons.
The Mantle Before

Today I decorated the mantle. I hung a lighted wreath on the brick and laid a lighted garland on the mantle. I added stocking hangers and stockings for each of us, even the dogs. I put some red beads around the wreath and gold beads on the garland and stocking hangers.

I still have more decorating to do, but this is a good start. I hope it gives you some ideas on how to decorate your home.

That's my tip for today.

b
The Finished Mantle

No comments:

Post a Comment