Thursday, January 5, 2012

Decorating the Mantel

My Christmas Mantel
Hi guys,

Well, the Holidays are over and it's time to put the Christmas decorations away. I am now pondering what I want to do with my family room mantel.

For several years I have decorated it with orchids and candles. Although it is beautiful, I would like to do something different this winter.

This is the way I usually decorate the mantel.
I will give it some thought and show you the results.

My tip for today is to do something different with your mantel to freshen up your room. If you don't have a mantel, add new pillows to your sofa, buy a beautiful new throw, buy a new vase and fill it with beautiful flowers, real or faux, or just rearrange your furniture. It can be as simple as that.

b

No comments:

Post a Comment