Saturday, November 20, 2010

Pine Cone Arrangements

Pine Cone and Curly Willow Arrangement
Hi Guys,

Today I'm going to show you another way to use the pine cones you gathered. You'll need a clear, tall vase, some curly willow (which can be purchased at a craft store), and, of course, pine cones. I used tall, thin pine cones, but you can use whatever you were able to find.
Pine Cones and Vase
Curly Willow

I first filled the vase full of pinecones, then added the curly willow. That's it!

This is a very simple project, but makes a big impact, especially if you place it in front of a mirror like I did in my front entry.

Small Vase Filled with Pine Cones and Pine Needles
I also filled a small vase with pine cones that can be placed just about anywhere in your home.

These pine cone arrangements can be used from now until the spring. You may want to add some glittery branches at Christmas time if you want your arrangement to look more festive, or just leave it plain.

That's my tip for today.

b
Pine Cones with Curly Willow Added

2 comments:

  1. Love this idea. Northwest wonders on Etsy has the best Curly Willow selection and they ship them fresh so they are not broken when you get them. https://www.etsy.com/listing/212998890/5-5-ft-extra-long-curly-willow-branches?

    ReplyDelete